There is nothing better than hearing a song and being transported to what feels like a moonlit plaza in Italy or a romantic balcony over looking the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Jazz has always been a favorite of mine when looking for music to remind me of time spent in Europe or of places I want to go along with some musical numbers from films, waltzes and even a little pop. So yet again, I have complied another playlist of wanderlust filled music.
I’ve been to Europe several times and these are all songs and music that I’ve found while on a trip or I’ve found to simply make me feel like I’m there when I’m a thousands of miles away. I hope you guys enjoy!
(Next to each song, I’ve put in what country it has reminded me of most)
- Roam by The B-52s
2. Lady in Spain by Ingrid Michaelson (Spain)
3. Prelude/The Sound of Music by Julie Andrews (Austria/Germany)
4. Gianni Schicchi: O mio babbino caro (Italy)
5.La rondine: Chi il bel sogno di Doretta (Italy)
6. La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong (France)
7. Volare (Nel Blu Di Pinto Di Blu) by Dean Martin (Italy)
8. On An Evening in Roma by Dean Martin (Italy)
9. Time To Say Goodbye by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
10. A Waltz for a Night by Julie Deply (France)
11. La Vie En Rose by Edith Piaf (France)
12. Moonlight Serenade by Glenn Miller (France)
13. Barcelona by Ed Sheeran (Spain)
14. Strut by Cheetah Girls (Spain)
15. Vi to er smeltet sammen by Stoffer & Maskinen (Denmark)
I hope you guys liked the music and it helps you visualize sitting in a Parisian cafe, Italian pizzeria or in the streets of Barcelona!
Thank you for reading and be sure to comment below your favorite music to listen to!